Our Healthy Pet Club means ease of mind as all vaccinations and parasite prevention is included. It also includes two comprehensive examinations per year with our vets, so we can ensure your pet is always in the best of health.
The Healthy Pet Club allows you to budget in convenient and affordable monthly payments and also includes substantial discounts for neutering, dental care and microchips.
So many reasons to join!
For dogs and cats, the club membership includes:
- Twice yearly health assessments with a vet including a FREE annual vaccination.
- All year round effective worming control for roundworm and tapeworm (and lungworm in dogs).
- All year round flea control.
As well as…
- FREE nurse clinics.
- Additional nurse health assessment clinics.
- Weight assessment and advice.
- Advice on vaccination, parasite control, dental care, nutrition, behaviour and training, insurance and microchipping.
Further savings on the cost of other necessary preventative healthcare services including:
- Neutering – 10% off
- Microchips – 50% off
- Routine teeth scale and polish – 10% off
- Additional vaccinations – Rabies and Kennel Cough – 20% off
How do I register?
Call in to the surgery to complete a simple registration form. This will require details of your bank account to set up the direct debit, so remember to bring these with you. Our team will be happy to deal with any queries you may have.